Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of r porea
Data cap is too low
I am at a loss for what to do here, I have the lowest plan you offer, because I can't afford any higher. Within 2 days I have reached my...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Deathgod
Destiny 2 on Exede
   I have been playing Destiny 2 on Exede and LOVING it! very addictive game and plays very smoothly over Exede (for me at least). There ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Deathgod
Data usage
I hear a lot about customers saying that they had their devices disconnected from their Exede WiFi/modem and still went over on data. So,...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Deathgod
Data Contol with Windows 10
I did a simple easy to follow video showing some basic steps users on Limited Data Plans can use  to keep from going over their monthly d...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dianne Major
Email problems
My email is screwing up! I can recieve with no problem, but when I send, it has someone elses name & email address attatched. What is goi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Deathgod
Over Data Splash Page.
    Issue and Suggestion:     When you go over your data limit, even if you ALREADY know you are over, Exede will randomly interrupts you...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of tim august
Software Change
Simply put, the recent software change that actively restricts certain types of data previously only bandwidth-limited is a clear violati...
  • 7 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Deathgod
Slowed too much?
I am thinking that Exede's automated system for managing the speeds of customers over limit is acting up (perhaps). I occasionally go ove...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress