Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of Alex
Tell us about your gaming experience with Exede Internet
Lots of people ask about how well online games work with Exede, but the answer isn't so simple. Some turn-based games like Words With Fri...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Article
Photo of Jan Gyrion
Tired of the Spam!!!
I am considering filing a lawsuit due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my Wildblue email address. I have used the the sugge...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of r porea
Data cap is too low
I am at a loss for what to do here, I have the lowest plan you offer, because I can't afford any higher. Within 2 days I have reached my...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Deathgod
Destiny 2 on Exede
   I have been playing Destiny 2 on Exede and LOVING it! very addictive game and plays very smoothly over Exede (for me at least). There ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Deathgod
Data usage
I hear a lot about customers saying that they had their devices disconnected from their Exede WiFi/modem and still went over on data. So,...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Deathgod
Data Contol with Windows 10
I did a simple easy to follow video showing some basic steps users on Limited Data Plans can use  to keep from going over their monthly d...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Dianne Major
Email problems
My email is screwing up! I can recieve with no problem, but when I send, it has someone elses name & email address attatched. What is goi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald Martin
very high data usage
How could I have possibly used 10 gigs of data in less than 48 hours? Something is wrong and I want some answers!
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Deathgod
Over Data Splash Page.
    Issue and Suggestion:     When you go over your data limit, even if you ALREADY know you are over, Exede will randomly interrupts you...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Alex
Give our new usage tool a test drive
Many subscribers have asked to have a tool that gives them more information about their account, particularly as it relates to data usag...
  • 9 me toos
  • 49 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Robbie Youngblood
Question about going over data allowance
I'm on the 10 gig plan and I have 11 days left with 94% used. Do I still have use of my free time if I get closer or pass my monthly limi...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
Looking for the latest about our next satellite launch?
We're updating this Flipboard page on a regular basis with information about our next satellite. 
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Matt F
Which video games work on Exede Satellite Internet?
As many of you know, satellite internet is not usually an ideal choice for heavy video gamers. Still, many customers have asked us: If I ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Vince
Discussion about Exede service
Hey folks..If you have had the negative experience that I have or any other with viasat and Exede  which seems to be the norm witrh this ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Patricia St John
Someone explain how I can be out of data on the 12th of the month??
Someone explain how I can be out of data on the 12th of the month. 18G plan; no streaming - no movies, no TV, no music, no UTube. News...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of tim august
Software Change
Simply put, the recent software change that actively restricts certain types of data previously only bandwidth-limited is a clear violati...
  • 7 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of shanice
Luck
No luck on internet worse experience ever
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of molly C rinaldi
unknown excessive data usage
i purchased an extra 5gigs on thursday night and we had used them all up by Saturday night even though we were all using our devices less...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Diane Dail
anyone else being blocked out of battle.net?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Deathgod
Slowed too much?
I am thinking that Exede's automated system for managing the speeds of customers over limit is acting up (perhaps). I occasionally go ove...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress