Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 169
Photo of Jacqueline Tierney
Annoyed but not surprised
We returned our equipment and I have tracking proof that it was delivered on June 22.  Yesterday the UPS truck showed up saying he was su...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bruce Williams
New Customer Data Usage Issue
I believe I made a mistake. I had the Exede guys take down my Hughesnet Gen4 dish and put up an Exede dish. Thought this would be a bette...
  • 5 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Toni
Faster speed, better resolution, more data usage?
I ask this question because so many websites nowadays have so many flashing images moving around all over the place.  :) Is it true that...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of jerome monroe
Freedom plan
i live in a small town of red banks ms. The population here is only 1500 people. The few people I do know have Hughes net. My question i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
How to find out what plans in area are available for new customers.
Used to be that if you went to Exede.com you could put in the zip code and see what plans are available for new customers, now there must...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of TheName141 .
What will data plans look like with ViaSat-2?
I'm going to assume this is going to be AKA:  150 GBs (DSL cap) , or 250 GBs at the most (cable cap) ? However, I would settle for Liber...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Help in stopping auto load videos.
Recently I seem to have a problem with many pages I go to videos are loading and playing automatically and I just can't find a setting to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of bryan redlawski
was starting to really like exede
was starting to really like exede but in the last month the reliability and speed has mad me really start looking for another isp and tel...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Myst Blade
Liberty Pass Mode Modem likes to reboot a lot
My modem seems to go into a reboot fit, everytime I am on liberty pass mode.  Everytime I call exede they talk to me about managing my da...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of WishIhadaBetterOption
Everything Wrong with Exede
I am writing this as a warning and to vent my bottomless frustration with Exede satellite internet. I have loathed no other company as I ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of David Kingman
Freedom
If the Freedom plan costs $99 for 150GB why does buying extra when you run out cost ten times that?
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Char
Limited amount of high speed data
Difference in plans offered by Hughesnet and Exede
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
ESPN 3 Streaming issues
We attempted to stream college football games the past two weeks that were on ESPN3 instead of  Sidearm Sports  through the university's ...
  • Jacqueline Tierney, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul Anderson
Cannot load Statefarm.com
All other web sites load correctly that I have tried, but STATEFARM.com and anything with STATEFARM.COM in the URL fail to be "reached" a...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Maile Wood
No free pass for Liberty30
It is utterly ridiculous that Liberty30 does not offer free zone in the wee hours when we are paying $160/month. This is the max plan ava...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Don Davenport
Larger Liberty plans?
The liberty pass is pretty much unusable. any chance of packages larger than 30 gigs?
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Freedom plan suddenly appeared in our beam.
I was startled and surprised to see the Freedom Plan available when I went to consider bumping up to Liberty 18 for the winter.  After co...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Justin
Liberty 12 vs Essential 10...anyone have real world experience?
I'm looking for someone with experience with these 2 plans, i'm not even a little bit interested in Exedes sales explanation between the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex
What do you remember about life before the internet?
If you were born before 1985 or so, you remember there was a time before email, before Netflix, before Google and, yes, before Exede! Thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question