Conversations

Photo of Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver)
To People Who Are Having Trouble With The Freedom Plan 150GBS Or Other People Having Problems With Speed Read This!
To ALL the people who have the freedom plan 150gbs OR any other people who are having trouble with there speed also. OK so ive seen SO ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Cigr Nation
Will Exede/ViaSat ever launch into Low Orbit
I know that most sattilites are launched into higher orbit. But why don't more companies launch into lower orbit? This would greatly redu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Imma
Viasat-2 status?
Could we have an update on the status of the new satellite?  When will it launch (seeing a lot of projected dates, have they narrowed it ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
Tune in tonight (June 1) for the launch of our new satellite, ViaSat-2!
We'll live-stream the launch starting at 5:45 MDT at ViaSat.com Read more here. Have a look at our growing fleet.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Article
Photo of J S
hooray french guiana protests are over
lets launch launch launch before they take the space port hostage again!!!
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of J S
I guess we'll have to wait for falcon heavy
Since the French Guyanese have destroyed their space industry I guess we'll have to wait for falcon heavy to launch viasat 2. Hopefully E...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of bob prescott
I was told a new satellite was being put up first of the year to improve service. Did that happen or is it going to?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe Guzzi
Spam Frustration
Now there are 704  emails in my spam folder. When do something get done about this. If you actually don't do anything let me know so I ca...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt
Can Exede staff confirm launch delay?
Link to story regarding launch delay due to civil unrest.... http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/technology/sd-fi-viasat-delay-...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver)
My Speeds During Peak Hours!
hiya guys just wanted to post a good speedtest (DOT) net of what my speeds where at 11:55pm tonight :3 am imma VERY happy with it :3 BUT!...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of J S
I would like to thank exede and viasat for their service
With all the negative things people post I would like to post something positive. I live in a remote area where I can't get phone service...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Junk
Disappointed with service
Disappointed in Exede's service. I explained our requirements when we signed up. Need to be able to work from home, play video games onli...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kathy Dalager Soehl
I have no internet
My internet service from Exede is not working. Can you fix it?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wilda Fonseca
they have no competion in Paradise Park.
they have to have competition. their prices  and services are horrible.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of judy
Can I install the new modem without a computer? Neither my iPad or laptop has a connection for the Ethernet cable.
I don't have a computer. Can I set up my new modem using my iPad or Mac laptop. Neither have a connection for the Ethernet.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered