Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 226
Photo of casey
Why won't the WIFI connect to my brand new gaming computer?
Brand new gaming computer...doesn't even pop up wifi to access, I have to connect it with the cable across the room. Does anyone else hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Lamorris Jones
Unlimited
I was told on September the 28th Exede will be offering Unlimited in my area on beam 329 we just got the Freedom 150gb a month back is th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of johnmc318
Unlimited???
I see a tv commercial today saying exede is now offering unlimited service (Well up to 150gb) and I had my doubts, but compared to what I...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rique
Data Usage issues continue - new info (Chromecast is NOT to blame)
Hello Viasat reps and community, Sadly, our data usage issues are continuing - and I have new information. As mentioned in an earlier p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alex
Our new satellite has spread its (solar) wings!
It's a long journey up to its orbital slot, but our latest satellite, ViaSat-2, just completed a couple of major milestones: deploying it...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of aerosick
My Personal Review of Satellite Internet (SI)
My learning curve about satellite internet (SI) has taught me the differences between this and wired service. My local Dealer told me th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Linda
Best router with excede internet
I am new to excede. I have a linksy wireless router. My house is 2 stories and about 3000 square feet. I can not get a good signal on the...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephen Stecyk
ASUS AC-3200 Router Setup Behind Exede Modem Router
I currently have an ASUS AC-3200, but for the most part this will apply to any router, but has anyone had any success with setting up ano...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dan R
Early termination fee
I had it installed on Monday and by Wednesday knew it was all bad. Then Customer "Care" wants to charge me another UNDISCLOSED fee for "e...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Nat Rich
Used all data even with modem completely disconnected?
Every month Exede says I've used my 12GB very quickly. This month I completely shut off my modem... no power at all (I'm currently hooke...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Wes Menzel
Trouble with bank website
Not my bank info... my bank website! ;) For the past few days,  I can't get to my bank's website from my computer at home. I can get to i...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nathan
net neutrality and the FCC and of course Exede.
I WANT TO EMPHASIZE I AM HERE TO PROMOTE DISCUSSION BETWEEN MYSELF AND EXEDE EMPLOYEES BECAUSE I WISH TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS R...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Ricky Dean
Breath and be polite and respectful
I have been scanning though all the post about new plans, with excitement and joy, but I will also say I have been seeing a trend as well...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Aaron Anderson
Speculation: How much will the Platinum 100mbps plan cost?
I'm thinking $200 after a discount introductory offer?  Seems like a nice even number.  The Gold 30mbps and Gold 50 mbps plans will pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Billinger
Netgear or Asus or linksy
Which router would you recommend for netgear or asus or linksy? PS do not buy tp link router
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Old Labs
ViaSat-2 Launch Date
For those asking... http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/sd-fi-viasat-launch-20170209-story.html
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Rique
Data usage issues
First of all, Viasat reps - thank you for what you've done so far in attempting to relieve our concerns with data usage. I know you're tr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of charles strawn
Unlimited Data
i was told many times during the selling me of this internet that it would not slow down unlimited is unlimited regardless of the data i ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rook
Unhappy with speeds
I was told that I would get good download speeds of 30mbps, and SOMETIMES, I get around 10-15 (but usually around 5). I was told that it ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gary Freeman
Why did my data usage increase while I was on vacation with the modem and router without power?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged