Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 226
Photo of Gerald Hilton
Unhappy with data usage
how can you say I've used 8.6 gigs while we are sleeping, with no computers on, and no other devices on? Then within a couple of hours of...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rique
Data usage issues
First of all, Viasat reps - thank you for what you've done so far in attempting to relieve our concerns with data usage. I know you're tr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of JenniB15
Need a Mac expert
Two days ago (the first day of our first full billing period), 4.7GB of data disappeared. When I wrote to exede to question the use, they...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Karen
Data used up quickly
Data reset today and in less than 12 hours over 16 GB used!  I am the only one home today and all I did was emails and a few websites to ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kevin
net neutrality
What is ViaSat's position on net neutrality?  If the FCC votes to abandon net neutrality, will ViaSat self-impose its own standards to en...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of johnmc318
Unlimited???
I see a tv commercial today saying exede is now offering unlimited service (Well up to 150gb) and I had my doubts, but compared to what I...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Viasat Tech
Unlimited
I was told on September the 28th Exede will be offering Unlimited in my area on beam 329 we just got the Freedom 150gb a month back is th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dottie Blair
printer is not problem
dottieblair@gmail.com wireless printer will not connect to internet. tried wizard.. printer is hp 6500A plus the problem on the dia...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived