Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 33
Photo of Chuck Mayo
Viasat comes through... good news for a change!
I tend to get frustrated with my satellite internet, and when I saw that Viasat had dropped the monthly priority bandwidth on my new-ish ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gary
Bone head mistake needing some help
It all started with a spam email saying "Reply to confirm your Unsubscribe request". Big mistake but I did reply and clicked to Unsubscri...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of M.E.M.
Best Router At Present to Measure Each Device Usage
My Netgear router just quit on me. I just upgraded firmware as recommended by Netgear and now the pc cannot recognize the router. I canno...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of bond9031
Recently switched from Exede 5-10 to Viasat Unlimited Bronze 12, but it is SO MUCH slower. Anyone else have this problem?
It is so frustrating to have 'upgraded' my plan and equipment just to have internet connections be so much slower. No matter the platfor...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Matt B
Yesterday Was Thursday, Today Must Be Wifi Friday!
Hello all!  Lizzie is enjoying a beach, or a pool, or something far away from here in cold, snowy Denver and asked me to post the link to...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Article
Photo of Troy Carter
What is the Marketing Strategy
Viasat continues to oversell and underperform their residential consumer. The company will eventually implode with this marketing model. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary
WiFi Router questions
I have 3 different WiFi routers and want to know which one works best with Viasat/Exede. ASUS RT-AC68P, 802.11ac Apple Airport Extreme ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Vince
Discussion about Exede service
Hey folks..If you have had the negative experience that I have or any other with viasat and Exede  which seems to be the norm witrh this ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
Photo of jerome monroe
Freedom plan
i live in a small town of red banks ms. The population here is only 1500 people. The few people I do know have Hughes net. My question i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Virgil Teffeteller
I am in Florida on vacation and my data is being used as we speak.
My data allowance have been going over for the past three months.Today the 12th is when my data allowance starts over and it is being use...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kathy Borst
MyExede website takes too long to load
I think the new website is poorly designed. It takes far too long to load because you have to wait for ALL the info to load: usage, billi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of mtrag
Any update on when the new ViaSat Satellite will be launching/when Freedom Plan will be available to everyone?
Any update on when the new ViaSat Satellite will be launching/when Freedom Plan will be available to everyone?
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Cheryl VanOrsdol
Rates vs Other companies
Need an alternative to Exede for rural Texas. Most plans with other companies are around $50 for unlimited access and I am having to buy...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Ben Fruchter
No more great GB give-away, now what?
Now that the great GB giveaway is over, what is the company's answer about what they are going to do for loyal customers stuck on the old...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Treasure_ Eagle
Always slow speeds!
I am wondering why every night around 11pm the internet goes out then gets slow, and when i call the woman just ends call when i tell her...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gary
Why did my bill go up?
How dumb can a company actually be? I have been a loyal and mostly very satisfied Exede customer for 2 years now and a long time Wildblue...
  • 5 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Leslie
New data rules coming?
I was recently in CA and ran into a runner with an Exede T-Shirt.  He was one of the original Exede owners and told me, when I complained...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Gary
Is there a BEST WIFI router?
I am currently using a Netgear system consisting of an N600 Dual Band Router with a Universal Netgear range extender WN200RPT. Not being...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Christopher Koster
Data Usage Help, Going Off For A Week
So I am back with most probably a question that you all are so much very aggravated by but here I go! So I am leaving June 8th for a Miss...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Knight Rider
FYI about Windows 10 Home addition
http://www.theverge.com/2015/6/1/8696949/windows-10-feature-loss as mentioned here about Windows 10 home addition, unlike existing versio...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem