Conversations

Photo of TheCatWillStrike
Internet Speed Really Sucks
Internet speed in NY really sucks. Pulling 500Kbps. Only used 80GB out of our 150GB? Paying $130 a month for this garbage.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Amazon Home Internet
Anyone here of this? They're copying SpaceXhttps://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2019/04/04/amazon-confirms-its-working-worldwide-satellite...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
I Have Question
Say that you asked question on a site such as yahoo answers about suicide and self harm to yourself. Say that post was taken down and...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
RDR2 Works Online
So I been playing RDR2 (Red Dead Redemption) online and it works. Quite well too.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
When dish freezes with snow & ice
What do you all do?Dish always freezes with snow on it and because of it often times we lose internet. Only solution is brushing the snow...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Internet Is Very Fast
Right now Viasat-1 feels like the day when I first had it 6 years ago. I downloaded a 300MB video of a tv show and it took only 90 second...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Via sat Phone Trouble
I emailed about a couple months back about our phone that was having trouble. And I am wondering which number should I call to get help? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Instagram Question
First things first. Internet works, it works just fine. Everything plays full speed Netflix, YouTube, Facebook videos. However when I...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Really Love Exede Evolution
Exede Evolution is the best thing for families. 5GB is plenty. We use about 700MB a week. It's plenty of bandwidth for downloading music ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived