Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 81
Photo of TheCatWillStrike
RDR2 Works Online
So I been playing RDR2 (Red Dead Redemption) online and it works. Quite well too.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of marla jones
Internet gaming
5/10/2018 I was under the impression with the faster speeds my son gaming would run great. However it lag to much. Just signed the cont...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of ExSatUser
LEO Satellites
While I am still pessimistic about LEO satellite technology, they are creating a buzz. And I like the sound of lower cost internet. h...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Windows 10 Important Updates?
Anyone else getting notified of Microsoft saying "We will no longer support this version of your windows 10 after April 10th"? It happens...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Computer Related Question
If a hacker has gained remote access to your computer and used it to upload videos to say a youtube channel, whose IP would they be using...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Can Anyone Help Me Who Knows Computers
So I burnt a disc with only 21gb of stuff on it. Now I am trying to burn it onto my computer and it is trying to make a 92GB image file. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Internet Speed Really Sucks
Internet speed in NY really sucks. Pulling 500Kbps. Only used 80GB out of our 150GB? Paying $130 a month for this garbage.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Amazon Home Internet
Anyone here of this? They're copying SpaceXhttps://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2019/04/04/amazon-confirms-its-working-worldwide-satellite...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered