Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 60
Photo of TheCatWillStrike
Blocking Phone Numbers
Can we block phone numbers? A pharmacy we don't even go to keeps on calling and calling saying a order is ready for a member of our house...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ray Laws
bought new computer do I need to change anything
have exede on old computer I have new computer do I need to give you any info on new computer I don't have any problems connecting to yhe...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
When dish freezes with snow & ice
What do you all do?Dish always freezes with snow on it and because of it often times we lose internet. Only solution is brushing the snow...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
256kbps DL and 420kbps UL
This is very slow right. Anyone else experiencing these speeds at the moment? Specifically if you live in NY and on viasat 1? I live in c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Debbie
My internet speed is extremely slow, download is 7.62 Mbps with upload at 4.70. How do I get this fixed?
I’ve been with exede/viasat over a year. When I look back at the speed tests from when I first started this service, download was 68.7 &...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Windows 10 Important Updates?
Anyone else getting notified of Microsoft saying "We will no longer support this version of your windows 10 after April 10th"? It happens...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mike Siegert
moved my service they changed my plan
I recently moved into the house next door to my old location (about 50 feet away). I called to have my Viasat service relocated to the ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Sydney
150 gb plan
I have the Freedom Plan with 150 gb. Can someone tell me what you can do with 150 gb per month before you exceed your data?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Eldon Middleton
I believe that, if I pay for 12 GB per month and don't use all of it, that it should roll over to the next month.
I believe that the customer should get what he pays for.  Why not start a rollover plan?  It might make your customers actually feel appr...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of robert anderson
BLOCKED WEBSITES
I'm trying to access Yupoo.com websites that I use for business with China and they are all blocked. Is there any way to get them opened ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of James B Bunt
Data notification pages
this website keeps popping up and it stops my Internet altogetherhttp://notice.exede.net/dap-redirect.... stop sending this to my IP addr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Internet Is Very Fast
Right now Viasat-1 feels like the day when I first had it 6 years ago. I downloaded a 300MB video of a tv show and it took only 90 second...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of L.L.
ViaSat 2 - Is it fast? is it truly unlimited?
What does “Unlimited” mean? What are users experiencing?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stephen Rice
Viasat isn't very expensive
It's amazing how people like to come here and claim that Viasat is too expensive. I actually saved money by switching from AT&T to Via...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of redave
Anybody have experience with Frontier DSL?
It appears that DSL has come to our very rural area.      Supposedly we can get 12 Mbps for around 30 bucks. Not as fast as Exede 'can' b...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nathan Hart
For anyone who thinks Viasat is too expensive.
I know a lot of people post about how expensive they think the Gold & Platinum plans are. Saw this on Verizon’s website this morning and ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of david lightsey
viasat 3
ViaSat  3
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of M.E.M.
VPN
I want to set up a VPN to see if it improves my Viasat experience. I am having trouble setting this up so I ask for your help.I am using ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dennis W
data usage issues
I have a 150GB plan and historically use 40 to 50 GB per month. I have been on a residential plan for over a year and a half. For July Vi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of fmj77
EasyCare price increase
Just got an email from Viasat stating that EasyCare is going up to $8.99 per month. What do you all think? Is it still worth it? I still ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress