Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 68
Photo of TheCatWillStrike
Amazon Home Internet
Anyone here of this? They're copying SpaceXhttps://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2019/04/04/amazon-confirms-its-working-worldwide-satellite...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
I Have Question
Say that you asked question on a site such as yahoo answers about suicide and self harm to yourself. Say that post was taken down and...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of G E
Speed concerns
Extremely slowww and unlimited is a joke.!!! For $150 a month. Prepare for speeds under 1mbps 99% of the time, even though you’re paying ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
RDR2 Works Online
So I been playing RDR2 (Red Dead Redemption) online and it works. Quite well too.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of mike barber
movie downloads
I recent purchased a smart TV. It has free movie apps however because of my slow download speed (8 to 12 Mbps) it spends a lot of time "b...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
When dish freezes with snow & ice
What do you all do?Dish always freezes with snow on it and because of it often times we lose internet. Only solution is brushing the snow...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sydney
150 gb plan
I have the Freedom Plan with 150 gb. Can someone tell me what you can do with 150 gb per month before you exceed your data?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Internet Is Very Fast
Right now Viasat-1 feels like the day when I first had it 6 years ago. I downloaded a 300MB video of a tv show and it took only 90 second...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise