Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 361
Photo of Bill Ross
Just used up data
Out of data as of 1:30 today. Noticed immediate change. Increable how “congestion” just happened to kick just now.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mindy
FREEDOM??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
I HAVE THE FREEDOM 150 WITH 25GB BOOST "PRIORITY DATA"  It says I have the BEST plan available and that it is especially for  "people who...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of nick paul
ViaSat internet vs Fixed Wireless
I wanted to get more information about ViaSat internet. I just recently moved to a rural area and there are not many internet providers ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of hanna
I just signed up for RV internet
I called Viasat this afternoon and said I’m looking for a provider for satellite internet for my rv while I travel..... we talked about m...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Chuck Mayo
Sudden Speed Boost Starting around 10/9/2018 - Why?
I've been on Silver Unlimited (25 Mbps) since the first of the year and download speeds have been pretty consistently in the 12Mbps range...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Chuck
What's your actual speed?
So I figured I'd start a current thread (for bronze, silver and gold unlimited users) who can post what your actually getting. Please u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bob Lance
I hate Viasat. I'm a gamer and had no clue that Viasat didn't support online platforms.
I hate Viasat. I'm a gamer and had no clue that Viasat didn't support online platforms. They do me no good. I have to cancel after 2 w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Stacie Brussow
Unlimited
Unlimited internet is terrible, (it just because available here)more expensive, sucks data, less data than old plans and they tricked me ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Josh
Having a problem with high data use, Customer service didnt help
Basically, my mom who is handicapped, went over her data cap for the FIRST TIME last month somehow, within the first 11 days. she has a 1...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jacob Lewis
Billing and Plan Changes
Hey I have a major problem with my bill, I had a plan change without my consent and also someone added phone to my account without my con...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of TheCatWillStrike
When dish freezes with snow & ice
What do you all do?Dish always freezes with snow on it and because of it often times we lose internet. Only solution is brushing the snow...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim16
Viasat books Falcon Heavy for ViaSat-3 launch
Yes...  https://spacenews.com/viasat-books-falcon-heavy-for-viasat-3-launch/
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Catherine
Issues with the internet, and VIASAT's inability to get a technician to our house.
The internet goes down constantly. A problem we have had for over a month. We have called several times. Had two technicians scheduled to...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Tim Boling
How do I speak directly to corporate?
I have contacted the main number to resolve my continually slow internet speeds and have received a multitude of "solutions" that onl...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Maria
Well I have had my service since Saturday watched 12 hrs Netflix & my data is gone. Im very upset
Well I have had my service since Saturday my daughter has watched 12 hrs of Netflix cartoons and my data is gone. This is bunch of crap c...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Keith
Ripped off again
Just joined this forum and glad to see it isn't completely edited, some bad stuff gets through. Salesman never mention contract which he ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Ross
Can’t wait.
I feel like it’s Christmas every month when my data resets
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Michael West
What is the Ethernet cable used for
Where do I hook Ethernet cable to the first hole or the second oneit up,and what it is used for on my Direct TV sat.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question