Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 222
Photo of L. T. Scott
Just need the truth
Want to cut through all the clutter, ad hype, free this, unlimited that, unrealistic speed claims, never ending data problems. Ok,...
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of theescooter
Can't Watch Streaming Movies
Try to watch streaming video from Starz, HBO, etc and it buffers at approximately 1 Mps. I've left it to download it, and it's STILL buff...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tonia
Early termination fee
Moving and early termination fees
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Greg Ritz
Question: How is Viasat2 rollout going for NW Ohio area?
My beam is very congested. I have Freedom Plan which is good in theory if I had any speed in the evening. I have been holding on for the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ethan Farrell
Congestion much?
Hey ViaSat, I think you're a bit over congested. Do something about these speeds!
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Brad
New Beams Opening!
Hello Everyone! As most of you may already be aware, ViaSat-2 has been slowly releasing in new areas for the better part of the last m...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of daniel
VPN and advertised speeds
i was told by a rep at viasat that since the new satellite has been operational that they have never had to throttle internet speed. Now...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of James condy
My speed average speed over 8 months 1.76, is this normal? .
My speed average speed over 8 months 1.76, is this normal? I have had two techs do a home visit and said nothing is wrong but my speeds a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ireny
Great News of Brazil !!
Great News !! The president of Supreme court of Brasil Cármen Lúcia Antunes Rocha, suspended the injunction of ViaDireta that prevented t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of mferner
Upload speeds?
Any plans in the near future to boost the upload speeds? 5 mbps upload speed would be nice I get 2-3 mbps
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lindsay Hansen
Customer Service and Slow Speeds
After having troubles with playing videos (not even on the liberty pass), I switched internet companies.  I went to a wireless plan that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Wyngs
Data Usage
Wow! I typically use about 50% of my monthly data (20GB). It reboots on the 12th of the month. Two days (23rd) ago I had used about 20% ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Wayne Sharaf
Spectrum internet
We came home last week to a young man measuring our electric poles - on contract to provide information preliminary to Spectrum bringing ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andy Schack
Viasat 2 Spock modem issue
Someone mentioned a couple weeks ago that their modem wasn't recovering properly when it lost signal due to bad weather.  I have now star...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of susie valdez
You charged me twice and didn’t return my money
I called and got your agent who tells me I need to wait two weeks to receive money stolen from me by an agent who charged me twice. This...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of George Ure
Low DL Speeds
I have been a long-term VS1 customer. It worked OK. Switched to VS2 and now I'm under 2 MB at all times except if I get up at 4 AM to 6 A...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of gail
Viasat company abuses it's customers!
Worse internet service and customer service I've ever seen in my life! The lies that were told by the rep blows my mind! Internet drops o...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Ed
Viasat formerly Exede is a RIP off
Horrible Customer Service, Lack of service. FRAUD
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of RogerH
Can no longer recommend viasat due to inconsistent performance and slow speed
I have been a subscriber for the past 2 or 3 years and up until about a month ago was satisfied with the performance, however there times...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged