Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 294
Photo of Allen Taylor
And the sad story continues....
And the sad story continues....7 days ago I contact Support and Customer Service to inform them that my speed tests are showing less than...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Debra Helton Weaver
Viasat 2 speed concerns
Viasat 2 satellite...I was told by customer service reps and technicians that my speeds should never drop to less the 5mbps during peak h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mohammad Hussein al-Baghdadi
Microsoft to ‘warn’ Windows 10 users not to install Chrome or Firefox
See:https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/12/17850146/microsoft-windows-10-chrome-firefox-warning
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Michael
Words cannot express how angry I am with this service, the tech support, the customer care.
 I am paying for the gold service tier, I am getting 200 kbps. I have gone round and round with tech support. They claim it is congestion...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Karen Cummings Feldi
Internet out 3 rd day installer has no service tech I pay alit if money can someone do something please
[Phone Number Removed]
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Sheri SMITH
where do I find server configure settings for win 10
cx was told by tech to get this information
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of BBwithdrawls
Feed back from the 3-4 that got Vsat2 plans ?
I have seen very little feedback from the 3 or 4 that got the Vsat 2 plans 50 and 100 Mg , any news ?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jim Hines
Viasat having install issues and not coming clean
So I called Viasat 800 number on July 13, 2018. Was told they are not accepting new customers (I live in Western KY, 42376) but that I co...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Albert Potter
Lee's Kentucky
Hi I am in need of help I live in India a and had inquired about installing for exede and I had talked to a company in is and they handle...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Stephen Rice
Thanks to Viasat - I am going to be cycling to help others suffering with multiple sclerosis
This post probably doesn't belong here, but technically it was because of my reliable Viasat internet connection that I was able to sign ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jadie Armstrong Morris
My internet is slow how can I fix it?
I purchased my service through direct tv and when I call viasat with my problem the recording says I have to go through the company I pur...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Vonda Hoover
Internet speed slow just buffering
My wifi is steadily buffering on any selection on my fire stick tablets and phones
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mohammad Hussein al-Baghdadi
Something is rotten in Denmark (Denver)
To paraphrase Shakespeare, something is rotten in Denver.I have noticed for a while now that we have seen nothing from our very worthwhil...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andy Schack
P-Tria moisture problem
Did a service call today for a customer who I installed a VS2 system for about 45 days ago. No signal. Drove out there and found that moi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of M.E.M.
Major Update for Windows 10 Announced
Microsoft has announced a major Windows 10 update to be released next month. I am looking for ways to delay this download until the LNFZ....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Deku
VIASAT BROWSER CANT BE REINSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER AT ALL!!! PLEASE!!! SOMONE HELP ME ASAP!!!
IMMA LUCKY ENOUGH MY VIASAT PROFILE IS LINKED TO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND STUFF WITHOUT THE 2ND SECURITY FEATURE!!! IVE JUST BARELY WOKE...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of David S.
Webpage listing current Viasat Browser version
Does anyone know if Viasat maintains a webpage that tells what the current version of the Viasat Browser is?  Reason I ask is I try to k...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Oliver
Viasat to get $122 million to bring on 700k more homes
Viasat will receive $122.5 million in U.S. federal subsidies through the Connect America Fund, and is tasked with providing internet acce...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Stephen Rice
Viasat isn't very expensive
It's amazing how people like to come here and claim that Viasat is too expensive. I actually saved money by switching from AT&T to Via...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ian
Viasat Vs. Hughesnet: My Experience
So I just took the leap and signed up for Viasat after 2 years with Hughesnet. The last thing I wanted to do was sign another 2-year sate...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise