Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 98
Photo of Tye Crane
Worse ever buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
This is what I see every night every 30 seconds when I try to stream anything so it gives me lots of time to write bad reviews on ever...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Cathy Warner
How can this company stay in business?
With there business practices the way they are how can they possibly stay in business? So may problems. They are recommended by AT&T. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bob Lance
I hate Viasat. I'm a gamer and had no clue that Viasat didn't support online platforms.
I hate Viasat. I'm a gamer and had no clue that Viasat didn't support online platforms. They do me no good. I have to cancel after 2 w...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of nick paul
ViaSat internet vs Fixed Wireless
I wanted to get more information about ViaSat internet. I just recently moved to a rural area and there are not many internet providers ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of thorneo
When is their going to be a linux version??
I use linux on nearly every pc and laptop in my home only two have windows all the rest linux . So is/when are their going to be a versio...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of John Jones II
Liars
I talked with several customer service reps and 2 satellite installers and they all assured me that on the unlimited 25 plan even when i ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill Ross
Why is Viasat a mixed Bag?
Over the years I have seen good and bad views on viasat. There’s 3 types of people - People who defend it ata any cost and fail to s...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Debbie
My internet speed is extremely slow, download is 7.62 Mbps with upload at 4.70. How do I get this fixed?
I’ve been with exede/viasat over a year. When I look back at the speed tests from when I first started this service, download was 68.7 &...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Postizzi
Switching to Linux?
Is switching to Linux worth the hassle? What is involved to do this? Is Linux really better than Windows? Thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bill F
Hello Everyone! i would like to ask a question about viasat service
Hello Everyone! i would like to ask a question about viasat service i am looking at the silver 25 unlimited is it all they say it is we d...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of marcia Bilinski
How do you cancel viasat internet?
I want to cancel my internet with you How do I do it? Your internet is useless to me'
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick Kuntz
Remote camera monitoring
Let’s put it this was, is anyone remotely accessing their security cams with viasat system. Not sure how else to ask this simple question.
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Earl Louks
Pricing
This is way over priced.   I am getting  75mg  d/l   for $45.00   a month
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Leon Todd Langdon
New Service installed and it sucks
New service installed today at 11am. Speed test was 14mbps with a 25 mbps silver plan. Now its 9pm and i can barely surf or load web page...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nathan Hart
For anyone who thinks Viasat is too expensive.
I know a lot of people post about how expensive they think the Gold & Platinum plans are. Saw this on Verizon’s website this morning and ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of M.E.M.
Video Download Workaround
I have noticed some discussion in the last few months about video download workarounds. I bought a new Windows 10 computer that come...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Andy Schack
Indicators you might have a bad tria
I'm posting this to possibly help someone who is searching this forum for a resolution to a problem. Had a few service calls the past wee...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ivan Bludnik
Not much better than dial up
Typical speeds for the last three days. Good weather but used up data allotment. Cannot do much with this!
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Shana Reeves
Crap service, being told i was lying, about done
Anyone else have Viastat satellite internet? Paying nearly $70 a month for poor SERVICE. You call them, do a speed test, which is slo...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Brandon Terry
Was completely lied to about no contracts and no cancellation fees
Bull**** service
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem