Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 65
Photo of Alex
Tell us about your gaming experience with Exede Internet
Lots of people ask about how well online games work with Exede, but the answer isn't so simple. Some turn-based games like Words With Fri...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Article
Photo of Pam Colmus-McGee
Why am I getting an error message when I try to connect to my email?
This is what it says when I try to connect to my email:HTTP ERROR 502 Problem accessing ZCS upstream server. Cannot connect to the ZCS ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of James
overhead useage adds up fast
0.6 gb jumped to 0.12 gb with the ethernet cable unplugged for a few hours .this adds up pretty fast. and before yall start saying" it ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Deathgod
Data Contol with Windows 10
I did a simple easy to follow video showing some basic steps users on Limited Data Plans can use  to keep from going over their monthly d...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Brandon Hilt
What speeds do I get once I use my 150gb?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Frustrated Excede Customer
New satellite?
Customer service stated a few days ago that new satellite launched. How long until we see results and not this .2 speeds the minute we go...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sharron Holcomb
Data Usage used in 6 days
I have been having A LOT of problems since the new billing cycle started. I have spoke to 4 different people that have told me 4 differe...
  • 6 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex Sievert
Freedom Plan no longer available?
Hi guys, I am looking into getting Exede Internet. I live in a rural area of northern Wisconsin and currently get my internet from Cellco...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Deborah Flint
my connection keeps going out
loosing internet connection all the time, can not trust to stay connected to service to do anything. yesterday not a cloud in the sky, an...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Debra Ireland
Unexplained Data Usage
On December 31, 2016, we changed our internet service from WildBlue to Exede. In all the years we were with WildBlue, we only bumped up ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tonya Williams
Data gone quickly
I don't care if you live in the country and have to climb a tree to get signal do not get this service! I have had it for less than 3 mo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Glen Hettel
HELP, can't fill out my timesheet for work!!!
I'm unable to get into my website for work. Our tech support says it's some kind of security setting on your end, The site is: http://my...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Watson
Unhappy with Satellite Internet
If you haven't already, peruse through the posts on data problems and you'll easily see where I'm coming from. Satellite internet is kind...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Alex
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Hope everyone enjoys a fun holiday with family. Thanks to our awesome moderators, champions and everyone else who helps make the Exede co...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Article
Photo of Michael Fincham
Please check our usage. Extremely fast data consumption
says we went thru 3 gigs in 1 hour... No PC's on! This is not right...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Margery Rogers
How did I use up my data?
You draft my account every month for payment. You notify me regular I have used most of my time yet I haven't had any internet service t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shannon
Data usage problem
Data usage at 100% in 2 days?? No way! First, don't get me started on the installation guy and all of those issues but we didn't start or...
  • 4 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of tucker
Unhappy with web acceleration software
Exede's compression technology they call "web acceleration" is faulty. Sending JSON commands get corrupt replies. Costing LOTS of data. E...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Sharee Harrison
Slow speeds
Our data allowance runs out about six hours in. Then we're running on Liberty plus for the whole rest of the month. Our speeds are so slo...
  • 7 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Spinninghorse
Windows 10 version 1607 - Anniversary edition
The Windows 10 update was pushed to my PC - a 5GB update.  Anyone with Windows 10, keep this in mind if you see a huge spike. This was fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress