Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 73
Photo of JA
Terrible
This is the worst internet service I have ever seen, heard about, or come across. I signed up for it through directv because it’s the onl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Sarah
New sign up cost
I am thinking of signing up for the internet service with Liberty 25. It says I qualify for the free installation. Does this mean I don't...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Thomas
Video data extender
On my Freedom plan it now says there is a Video Data Extender which "optimizes" my streaming at 480p. I realize this "benefit" is part of...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Day
Freedom Plan Data Cap
I am wanting to know if Exede has historically taken action on accounts in the past that use up to but not all of the data allotment.  Ve...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Whitey
Gateway trouble?
I was wondering if anybody else had trouble with beam 305 last night (Sept 7th)?  When I checked the eSVT page with the hotspot from my p...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Whitey
Data Usage
Yesterday was cool and rainy so I stayed inside and about noon I watched some 4K videos and then streamed a movie and from 3 to 8 pm I st...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mathew Smith
Exede speeds
I've been reading these forums for awhile, and they can give the impression that Exede is abysmally slow, has phantom data usage, etc.  I...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Whitey
MyESVT is switching to EasyChat
Why is Exede wanting to do away with MyEsvt site?  Too much value for the money?  I tried the EasyChat page and it is terrible.  Every ti...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Whitey
On my eSVT web page.
On my eSVT web page under the colum Peer Subscribers, Availability the IP Layer has been grey for some time now.  Does that indicate a pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress