Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 70
Photo of Alex Murray
Flashing white for 2 days
My exede modem has been flashing white for 2 days now.I've tried unplugging it,resetting it but still doesn't work. Now all I get is flas...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dan White
Yahoo! Speed test at10:00 am 46.6 Mb/s, the kiddies are back in school.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mike De La Cruz
automation and inound connections
Wondering if anyone has the viasat (before I subscribe) and has automation working?  Ive heard you cannot connect INTO your house and cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Thomas Bruce
Paying installer for pole mount?
My question: We had Viasat installed yesterday. When the installatiin tech came he said we needed a pole mount. I asked if I could just ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Lora Thomas
Extremely Slow speed Not over data allowance
Extremely Unsatisfied with Service, For Months now.  I tried everything Costumer care advised me to do. Reboot / Reset , Modem, Computer ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alex
How's the Viasat Sparrow browser working for you?
Many of you have been trying our new, super-fast "Sparrow" browser in our ongoing beta test. As we work to make it even better, we'd love...
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Article
Photo of James Billinger
dish or directv
Which do you like best Dish or Directv? and why do like it?  I am thinking getting sat tv. 
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of mferner
Modem page down?
I go here http://192.168.100.1/ and get this https://prnt.sc/jyuao2 on chrome! black page with no numbers on it
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Stephen Rice
30 Days of heartwarming Viasat facts
As a retort to the vile and petty lies that we, the benevolent and caring customers of Viasat have endured, I have decided to fight fake ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Praise
Photo of wm4bama
Software Version UT_3.7.3.11.3
Anyone else have modem Software Version UT_3.7.3.11.3?  Not sure of the date when this version was installed. TRIA Firmware Version 12.02
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Billinger
Got Viasat Platinum plan
Today I had my dealer came out and install new dish and modem had a little hiccup  but everything went smoothly. I went for the 100 Mbps ...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dan White
Updated Viasat Browser
I was wondering how the Viasat browser with the new data saver was working out for the ones who have tried it.  I still have have videos ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Stephen Rice
What's your favorite 80's movie?
What's your favorite 80's movie? Ferris Bueller's day off is pretty much the greatest movie of all time, but I pretty much like anyt...
  • 1 me too
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Maggie
Should I switch from Centurylink Maximum 1.5 MBPS?
Any help would be so much appreciated! I currently have internet service through Centurylink with max 1.5 mbps. Both the internet servic...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of AlexDupree
Viasat 2 Latency
When Viasat 2 is up and running for use, will the latency times be improved any? I’m guessing no because the satellite is still a satelli...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lizzie
Introducing the Viasat Internet mobile app!
Viasat is excited to announce the latest in self-service tools -- the Viasat Internet mobile app.  Designed to allow you to have control...
  • 4 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Dan White
Anybody know how to move Sparrow browser bookmarks to Viasat browser?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pieter Baasje
rm5110 switch off leds
I have an RM5111 satellite modem/router for tooway/SkyDSL. I would like to be able to switch off the light (it really lights up my sleepi...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nathan Hart
Seriously are VS-2 plans available ANYWHERE?
I have typed in every zip code I know and many of major cities. Not one returns a VS-2 plan. Am I missing something or are we not being t...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Spartan2381
Potential new customer - Streaming question
I'm going to be moving to area code 75454 and see that Viasat offer's the 12mbps and 30mbps Unlimited plans. The problem I see is that th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged