Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 62
Photo of James Billinger
Got Viasat Platinum plan
Today I had my dealer came out and install new dish and modem had a little hiccup  but everything went smoothly. I went for the 100 Mbps ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Stephen Rice
What's your favorite 80's movie?
What's your favorite 80's movie? Ferris Bueller's day off is pretty much the greatest movie of all time, but I pretty much like anyt...
  • 1 me too
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Maggie
Should I switch from Centurylink Maximum 1.5 MBPS?
Any help would be so much appreciated! I currently have internet service through Centurylink with max 1.5 mbps. Both the internet servic...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of wm4bama
Software Version UT_3.7.3.11.3
Anyone else have modem Software Version UT_3.7.3.11.3?  Not sure of the date when this version was installed. TRIA Firmware Version 12.02
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alex
How's the Viasat Sparrow browser working for you?
Many of you have been trying our new, super-fast "Sparrow" browser in our ongoing beta test. As we work to make it even better, we'd love...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Article
Photo of AlexDupree
Viasat 2 Latency
When Viasat 2 is up and running for use, will the latency times be improved any? I’m guessing no because the satellite is still a satelli...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lizzie
Introducing the Viasat Internet mobile app!
Viasat is excited to announce the latest in self-service tools -- the Viasat Internet mobile app.  Designed to allow you to have control...
  • 4 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Dan White
Anybody know how to move Sparrow browser bookmarks to Viasat browser?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pieter Baasje
rm5110 switch off leds
I have an RM5111 satellite modem/router for tooway/SkyDSL. I would like to be able to switch off the light (it really lights up my sleepi...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nathan Hart
Seriously are VS-2 plans available ANYWHERE?
I have typed in every zip code I know and many of major cities. Not one returns a VS-2 plan. Am I missing something or are we not being t...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Spartan2381
Potential new customer - Streaming question
I'm going to be moving to area code 75454 and see that Viasat offer's the 12mbps and 30mbps Unlimited plans. The problem I see is that th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Gary
New Customer: Looking for POSITIVE Viasat Stories
Hello all, I am a new customer to Viasat because AT&T closed down their DSL service and my only other option was satellite ... so, here ...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dan White
Updated Viasat Browser
I was wondering how the Viasat browser with the new data saver was working out for the ones who have tried it.  I still have have videos ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Billinger
loading change plans account
Is anyone having issue today with loading the change plan page? notice it taking a while or still loading
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of computer1949
Can someone check if I have internet service on modem all I have is white circle
zip code is 62885
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Old Labs
ViaSat-2 Launch Date
For those asking... http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/sd-fi-viasat-launch-20170209-story.html
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Junior Butler
be my friend
I have some equipment that quit working and I am checking all my options
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of laughingcat
Rare question here being as though I'm not complaining. Moving the dish.
At the beginning of 2017 we moved to the home next door to where our original service was installed. The installer ran the cable from the...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cole Holder
You need to optimize it better for gaming cuz I get a very high ping
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Deku
Please Help Me!!! My Speeds Are Still Slow!!! Since After 9am This Morning... ;-;
OH SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! ;-; IMMA IN NEED OF TO GET MY SLOW SPEEDS BACK TO NORMAL!!! PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ;-; ive posted abou...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged