Conversations

Photo of Ricky Johnson
Slow slow slow speed
I signed up for an unlimited package with the same speed I had previously. Webpages would not load tonight. It is EXTREMELY slow. It w...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ed
pre-purchase questions
First post here. Currently a verizon DSL customer, 3M/768K is the best I can get. Town is due to get fiber but that is 18-24 months out, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of jones203
Latency issue on Unlimited Plan
I switched to the 12M speed Unlimited (150G) plan about a month ago.  For the most part it's wonderful and affordable for me as I had the...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jones203
Slow speed, no congestion issue
On Friday night (Aug. 18) I noticed very slow speeds, and took a speed test, it was around 1M for both download and upload.  Since it was...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of jones203
New plans are too expensive
I knew this was going to happen, would have bet my monthly salary.  Exede is finally offering higher data usage plans with even more on t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of jones203
New wifi modem works great
After a long hard battle with C/S, I finally obtained the new wifi modem with 25M speed.  Everything is connected now and it works much b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of jones203
Help with Exede Voice
I have had Exede Voice or home phone service since they've had it, and never had any problems using it during data restriction.  However,...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of jones203
Unhappy with new modem
Once again, the legal dept. at Exede has outdone themselves.  For months I've been trying to upgrade to the new Wifi modem.  The original...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived