Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 141
Photo of Maria
Well I have had my service since Saturday watched 12 hrs Netflix & my data is gone. Im very upset
Well I have had my service since Saturday my daughter has watched 12 hrs of Netflix cartoons and my data is gone. This is bunch of crap c...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Brian
Bizarre speeds even while it's raining!
I rarely get these speeds on a sunny day.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Bill Ross
Why is Viasat a mixed Bag?
Over the years I have seen good and bad views on viasat. There’s 3 types of people - People who defend it ata any cost and fail to s...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brian
New Viasat Browser Install - Bookmarks and Passwords
I just installed Viasat browser on a new laptop. I'd rather not hand jam my bookmarks and passwords from my old laptop into this one. Do...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martin Seebach
Your router is under constant XMAS attack. They should NOT be making it through to my router. What to do?
Since 1510 pacific time over 100 pages of XMAS port attacks. Each page has 10 entries. These should be blocked before they hit up link feed.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of BOB SHUBER
I’ve just tried this new trick to boost speeds.
I know people who don’t have the new 100mbps plan have slower speeds. I tried this trick. It boosted speeds up to 2mbps. Try wrapping tin...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of El Miguel
This service totally throttles our internet.
I have had the displeasure of being with excede/Viasat for six years. I know now that they throttle your speeds. They call it “peak” time...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ron
Maximum distance between dish and modem
I'm wondering how far I can locate my Exede dish from my modem to achieve a more permanent location free of tree branch obstructions.  It...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of mike
cable guy did not show
Tech did not show at the designated time, spent 3 hours waiting for someone to replace fing modem.  No phone call to cnx nothing, interne...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gary
Bone head mistake needing some help
It all started with a spam email saying "Reply to confirm your Unsubscribe request". Big mistake but I did reply and clicked to Unsubscri...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tammy
Viasat has been great!
I live in a rural area in southern Indiana and have been forced to use satellite internet for the last 16 years due to no other options b...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jim Poppe
Wow what crappy service
Speeds so slow you can't do anything with this crap. Had the service for only 3 days cancelled this so called service. Can't believe vi...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver)
IF YOU GUYS WANTED ME TO BE GONE FROM THE VIASAT FORUMS... THEN YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!!! NOW GOOD DAY!!! SCREENSHOT IS PROVIDED!!!
AS YOU CAN TELL... THERE ARE 2 PEOPLES USERNAME CHANGED TO DEKU!!! BUT YET... IF YOU LOOK CLOSER... THEY HAVE SOMETHING INTO THE USERNA...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tonia
Early termination fee
Moving and early termination fees
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of david lightsey
speed questions?
I have good speeds most of the time ranging from 7 mps up to 30 mps.   I don't really see much difference in load times for web pages   b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dontrellz Page
Everybody have VS2 but I can’t even get it that too bad for me I want the unlimited plans too
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lisa
want to use my own router
We have had this exede viasat router/modem for about a year now but have always complained about the internet speed. My brother constant...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of wm4bama
People Hate Their Internet Service Providers More Than Ever
ViaSat customers must realize the grass is not always greener on the other side... At this point, the fact that everyone hates whichever...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ervin Burch
I have been ripped off by this cable company. I am a disabled Vietnam Vet.
Ripped off. Over drafted
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver)
I LOVE My Services With Viasat!!!
JIYA GUYS!!! >:3 this is my monthly review of viasat :3 and here is my short review :3 (if i can make it short that is :/ it might end up...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise