Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 466
Photo of Lizzie
Hurricane Florence
Viasat is watching Hurricane Florence closely. We stand ready to offer support to any customers and partners impacted by this storm. S...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of BBwithdrawls
Feed back from the 3-4 that got Vsat2 plans ?
I have seen very little feedback from the 3 or 4 that got the Vsat 2 plans 50 and 100 Mg , any news ?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mohammad Hussein al-Baghdadi
Something is rotten in Denmark (Denver)
To paraphrase Shakespeare, something is rotten in Denver.I have noticed for a while now that we have seen nothing from our very worthwhil...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of sherryanne
Has anyone been having issues with FB messenger?
Has anyone been having issues with FB messenger? I haven't been able to get a service report for 2 days now. Chat will never appear also,...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tom
Outages are a weekly occurence now
Viatsat2 has gone from bad to worse.  Why is it so hard to keep the service up during the day?  Do you guys have established after hours ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Oliver
Viasat to get $122 million to bring on 700k more homes
Viasat will receive $122.5 million in U.S. federal subsidies through the Connect America Fund, and is tasked with providing internet acce...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of MichiganSteelheader
Has Exede / Viasat lost your Trust
Has anyone else experienced what I have?  I could go on and on about what was sold, promised agains what reality is. I have been mislead ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of casey
Why won't the WIFI connect to my brand new gaming computer?
Brand new gaming computer...doesn't even pop up wifi to access, I have to connect it with the cable across the room. Does anyone else hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of MEM
I Question Data Usage and How Viasat Calculates It
I have nine years of history concerning my data usage. I consistently use between 300 mb and 360 mb per day. I have no children in the ho...
  • 3 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of MEM
How to Stop Annoying Videos from Playing to Reduce Data
How to Stop Annoying Videos from Playing to Reduce Data I have experimented with Java on and off, flash on and off, Popups on and of...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VeteranSatUser
Just saw a Viasat commercial on Fox News
For those who have seen it, what are your thoughts? Mine? Well....they state it is 3x faster than standard DSL. You can stream vid...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of Donald Ross
Wifi extender
Everybody in my.house has wifi service.I am.stuck in a back room with no service.for a month so I buy a wifi extender I do everything it ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of jesse
Unlimited silver is not unlimited!!!
Was wondering why my internet was running slow until I read the fine print saying when you exceed 150 on the UNLIMITED Silver plan, they...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Terri Sisson
Usage when not Using!
Earlier I posted about "UNLIMITED," which is NOT unlimited.  With day-time speeds (all kids around here are in school) of .25 - 1.1 Mbps,...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Thomas Moosey
My Review
I want to give a review of Viasat internet service. I am new to Viasat I have had the service for under 30 days. The installation was smo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Brad
Smart Home device data usage
I'm not sure if any of you follow our Facebook page but each Friday we do a WiFi Friday feature which varies by topic and subject that I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Article
Photo of Maxwell Pearl
Best streaming live TV service - my results.
This isn't really a question, but it could be a place for folks to share their results with streaming TV. I have the Freedom 150 plan.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Irvin
Upload on Silver
Here’s something one doesn’t hear much about; UPLOAD speeds. When I’m on the road, d/l isn’t as important as upload for I often will st...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lydell Mosley
Faster upload speeds
Will Exede customer ever get faster upload speeds
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wyngs
Data Usage
Wow! I typically use about 50% of my monthly data (20GB). It reboots on the 12th of the month. Two days (23rd) ago I had used about 20% ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged