Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 466
Photo of Joy Gibson
Extremely slow speeds
I am constantly having PROBLEMS downloading movies and TV episodes. I am paying for 25gb speed. I am sick and tired of getting or receivi...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chuck
What's your actual speed?
So I figured I'd start a current thread (for bronze, silver and gold unlimited users) who can post what your actually getting. Please u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Russtytrucker
Wi-Fi calling
 Anyone here have any experience with Verizon Wi-Fi calling with Viasat? No cell service here at home but I already have a cell phone for...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephen Rice
This forum is like bad crack
I've got no reason to view this forum every day since my Liberty 12 plan works pretty dang good, but for some reason I keep coming back. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ethan Farrell
Congestion much?
Hey ViaSat, I think you're a bit over congested. Do something about these speeds!
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alex
How's the Viasat Sparrow browser working for you?
Many of you have been trying our new, super-fast "Sparrow" browser in our ongoing beta test. As we work to make it even better, we'd love...
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Article
Photo of Lighthope
HughesNet customer wanting to become Viasat customer
Here is what I just told HughesNet: Looks like Excede is rolling out their new Satellite now.  Still not available in my area.   I'm goi...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of hollye
New unlimited plan and EXTREMELY slow speeds
I just upgraded to the new unlimited plan. I'm paying for speeds that are supposed to be up to 25 mbps. Since I hooked up the new modem...
  • 6 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Boomer
Use my own router
We recently signed up with Exede/Viasat and are very unhappy with the speeds. Customer service is dismal. I've been told by a tech savv...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Donald Ross
Wifi extender
Everybody in my.house has wifi service.I am.stuck in a back room with no service.for a month so I buy a wifi extender I do everything it ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of DavidBrowserGuy
Viasat Browser for iOS and Android phones and tablets!!!
You have been asking for it, and now it is here.  Announcing the beta program for Viasat Browser for iOS and Android devices.  If you w...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Tanner Wood.
Horrible service. Reduced speeds even though they claim it's unlimited.
This service is garbage.
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Kyle
Notifications for new data plans?
Is there any way I can be notified when new data plans are available? Especially plans for the Viasat 2? When will we know the details fo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of jesse
Unlimited silver is not unlimited!!!
Was wondering why my internet was running slow until I read the fine print saying when you exceed 150 on the UNLIMITED Silver plan, they...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lizzie
Hurricane Florence
Viasat is watching Hurricane Florence closely. We stand ready to offer support to any customers and partners impacted by this storm. S...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of BBwithdrawls
Feed back from the 3-4 that got Vsat2 plans ?
I have seen very little feedback from the 3 or 4 that got the Vsat 2 plans 50 and 100 Mg , any news ?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mohammad Hussein al-Baghdadi
Something is rotten in Denmark (Denver)
To paraphrase Shakespeare, something is rotten in Denver.I have noticed for a while now that we have seen nothing from our very worthwhil...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of sherryanne
Has anyone been having issues with FB messenger?
Has anyone been having issues with FB messenger? I haven't been able to get a service report for 2 days now. Chat will never appear also,...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tom
Outages are a weekly occurence now
Viatsat2 has gone from bad to worse.  Why is it so hard to keep the service up during the day?  Do you guys have established after hours ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Oliver
Viasat to get $122 million to bring on 700k more homes
Viasat will receive $122.5 million in U.S. federal subsidies through the Connect America Fund, and is tasked with providing internet acce...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise