Conversations

Conversations 101 - 120 of 732
Photo of Lori Bennett
Service trouble
I am so sick of this data monitoring and me supposedly going over my limit... And now tonight I can't even connect to the internet.... So...
  • 6 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Jeff
Don't like data cap
My brother and i recently moved out into the country where Exede was the only internet provider around, and now we are being slapped with...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Diamond Wynn
Need a wireless connection
I completely hate this company. I did not know they weren't wireless until after the install. I received a bill for 80$ and ive only had ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ron
Unhappy with service
Please stop getting ripped off by exede  go to hughesnet  faster and your internet doesn't run out near as fast.
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bev
Bad Service Call
Well, my service call this morning was a bust. First the technician, if he was even qualified to be one, wanted to move the dish and make...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Judy
Fix yourselfs
I agree with everyone on here. So If there are so many complaints why don't you do something to correct the issues people are having. I s...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jim16
Monday Eclipse
This was in yesterday's paper.; "The closest accommodations not yet reserved were 43 miles away, in the town of Bend. No problem, we t...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Charlie
Unlimited data slow down
I’m wondering what’s the point of the unlimited plan. I went one gb over the 150 “soft cap” and bow I can’t even stream a video. It’s goi...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged