Conversations

Conversations 81 - 100 of 177
Photo of Tina Linge
No regular wifi connection.
My wifi has been almost non-existent for a while now. Only time I get good service is if I am right on top of router. I have to reconnect...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Hyatt Wight
Unsatisfactory service
As usual, my speed has dropped to around 1.2 mbps download and 1.6mbps upload. This happens on a regular basis regardless of weather. Reb...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Robyn Hardy
BAD MODEM???
I have been without internet for 5 hours. When I called the tech dept they told me it was going to be 6 DAYS before a tech could make it ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Nicole Wooten
No internet connection
Been a customer for nearly three years and in the past 3 months I've had multiple issues with no internet connection. This can last for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of ccar
Unhappy with speeds
All I do is use the internet and check mail and I can barely do that. It says download speeds of up to 25Mbps. I guess if they give you 2...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Patricia
Unauthorized draft
I used my debit card to pay a one time charge of 20 dollars for extra data on a friends account. Today almost 400 dollars was drafted o...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ashley
Unhappy with service
This is the WORST internet service I've ever had! I Would NEVER recommend it to anyone. It doesn't work half of the time. And your empl...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Anita Tockey
Not happy
Hi.I am on day 2 and it says I have used 3.6 go already out of 12.I have used a tablet for about 30 min total.I have mostly used my cel...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Nancy P
blocked emails
My outgoing emails are being blocked again. This happened 3 weeks ago. Hope that this issue is as before and will be fixed quickly! It is...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress