Conversations

Conversations 701 - 720 of 732
Photo of Rosie Haigler
Problem loggin in
I am having a problem accessing my web page. I cannot log into my account and I have not changed my password, for the last few days I hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Ann
Worse FAP on the market.
Worse FAP on the market. I have 10 months left to this lousy contract and will cancel on the anniversary date, if not earlier.  A rolling...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Gwendolyn Pugh
Need help with data
I am having data isues also! its just sad to try and beat people for a  little change now..but in the end of time you will reap what you ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of GrampyBen
data usage
Switching to Exede from Wildblue was a HUGE mistake. I know it is suppose to be all the same but with my old Wildblue, I had slightly les...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Paul W Moore
Unhappy internet user
Wildblue customer. We have the select plan. My wife and I are in our sixty's. It seem that we are on a thirty day forever cycle. Our data...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Jerusha Gann
Data usage issues
This missive is a complaint about the lack of cooperation that we have been getting from our current internet service provider.   ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Lori Bennett
Service trouble
I am so sick of this data monitoring and me supposedly going over my limit... And now tonight I can't even connect to the internet.... So...
  • 6 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Justin
Continued Data Shortage..
Well this is the 11th consecutive month of making it less than 2 weeks into our cycle and hitting the 70% mark, the good news is we will ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived