Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 76
Photo of Ken
100 posts
Over the past few months, while waiting to get Viasat internet, I have posted 100 times!  And have received 48 likes, so I must not be tr...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Stephen Rice
Hotel Internet Speed
People who cry about 12 mbps internet speeds boggle my mind. At this very moment I'm sitting in a hotel room that costs $100 a night.  W...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rose Smith
New silver plan
This might run long, but wanted to tell you my story. I just upgraded from the Liberty 50 plan to the silver 25 with “unlimited” 150 gs...
  • 5 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bev
Good Speed Today
I'm getting great speed today, never below 12 Mbps but, this is fantastic for Unlimited Silver.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jeff
Viasat 2 Updates!
Love this blog on Viasat 2!! I'm so curious about it, thanks for keeping us all updated. I am on the Freedom plan and LOVE it so as you c...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bev
Unlimited Category
I see this section is up and running. I'll just drop this here to help everyone find the new section. Looks like this is for those of u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Scott
Any Ideas?
Saw this on Facebook. States it is 4 hours old when I snipped it. Any real knowledge would be helpful. es I know, it's only a day away, b...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of J&J
Now that was special....
  My link to the "Exede" forum dried up, got "404" error. I guess this switch to "Viasat" is making an impact.  
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Heather Rice
Very happy customer
I would recommend this to everyone. This internet service is absolutely the best going for satellite. I've been with these guys for about...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise