Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 38
Photo of Bev
Cannot post here w/o flusing DNS...
Both here and two other sites force me to flush DNS, renew IP, reboot modem, clear browser and, clean my registry before I can post. The ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Bev
Good Speed Today
I'm getting great speed today, never below 12 Mbps but, this is fantastic for Unlimited Silver.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bev
Unlimited Category
I see this section is up and running. I'll just drop this here to help everyone find the new section. Looks like this is for those of u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bev
Ad Blocker
If you need one that will work on multiple browsers, and can block large media with a size you can specify as well as block advertisement...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Bev
Liberty Pass Working Great
I am on Liberty Pass and, off peak hours, it's working great, as it should. I do expect to see a slowdown to perhaps 7-10 Mbps during pea...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Bev
Thank you but, I think it's a mistake.
I seem to have inherited a free 5 GB of data somehow. My plan shows as correct but, all of the meters have given me an extra 5 GB of data...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Bev
Cable Resistance
3 weeks ago, I had a service call and, my cable to my dish was replaces. Now that's 35 FT of cable. At the time, I had the SB2 modem. Res...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bev
Bad Service Call
Well, my service call this morning was a bust. First the technician, if he was even qualified to be one, wanted to move the dish and make...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bev
Verry odd software update on modem
That modem software update was odd in the way the modem behaved. I have the SB2, non wifi modem. First it simply dropped DHCP, didn't sho...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bev
Client Side Proxy Issue Happening
Looks like the CPS issues discussed here: https://www.wildblueworld.com/forum/showthread.php?9967-Reproducible-Bugs-in-Current-SB2-Modem-...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress