Conversations

Conversations 121 - 140 of 732
Photo of Brian
System status
Is it me or them? Is the system up and running or my equipment malfunctioning? Central Virginia is my location.
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Robert Allen
Finally some legal help.
POSTED TODAY ON YELP: Robert A. Roberts, WI.  review 1.0 star rating 1/18/2019 Viasat claims that they cannot and will never be sued in a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mark
Greed over Ethics.
This is not right. It might be “legal” but ethically it’s not. When CUSTOMERS sign up for a plan that YOUR COMPANY offers and we are told...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Chris Steves
Tracking Data Usage
Can Exede provide a tool (or is a third party tool available) so that we can prepare a report on data usage by day of the month (and even...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Justin
Continued Data Shortage..
Well this is the 11th consecutive month of making it less than 2 weeks into our cycle and hitting the 70% mark, the good news is we will ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of KimD
Hit data allowance quickly
I have had this intranet service for one week. The last four days I have been unable to access video such as you tube and Netflix. Again ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Gwendolyn Pugh
Need help with data
I am having data isues also! its just sad to try and beat people for a  little change now..but in the end of time you will reap what you ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Jeff
Don't like data cap
My brother and i recently moved out into the country where Exede was the only internet provider around, and now we are being slapped with...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of donna Toeroek
Usage Problem
Three times over the past year, I’ve been shocked to get a notice that my usage is almost gone.  It happens quickly, over about a two-h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived