Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1474
Photo of Gary
New Customer: Looking for POSITIVE Viasat Stories
Hello all, I am a new customer to Viasat because AT&T closed down their DSL service and my only other option was satellite ... so, here ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of slowBill
Google down on beam 329
anyone else having problems connecting to Google services? I am on beam 329
  • 6 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kay1982
I live in a rural area in Indiana where I only have seen 2 people with excede sat in a 30 mile radius at least.
I only use our cells a hotspot. I have 60gb a month but it gets used fast with game updates. I need an unlimited plan but afraid this com...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Concentric Circles
Bypassing "unlimited" streaming video throttling
I can download Youtube videos and from other sites.  That means, I would would be able to download them at any speed (say, 200kbps), and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gregory Loy
Internet sucks and saying I have used datai haven't
Poor internet service
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Barry Paepcke
The only internet I have right now is my cell ponei was wondering does anybody know how i can mirror this to my tv
The title is it lol
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lizzie
Viasat's evolving network - Great today. Even better tomorrow.
With the launch of our new, highly-anticipated ViaSat-2 satellite, Viasat is launching the latest, most advanced generation of satellite ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Ricky Dean
Netflix Download very slow, but speedtest is showing great speed.
Hey, I am sure this may have been answered before, but I was needing some thoughts or help. My Speedtest are showing between 14 and 18 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Nathan
net neutrality and the FCC and of course Exede.
I WANT TO EMPHASIZE I AM HERE TO PROMOTE DISCUSSION BETWEEN MYSELF AND EXEDE EMPLOYEES BECAUSE I WISH TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS R...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Matthew Soper
Special offer
I just signed up recently and chose a lower plan to see how much data we were actually using and it seems we need the highest plan you of...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of David W. Gill
Unable to sigh into my wildblue email account for past two days. 403 error screen. Is there a network problem?
I have not been able to access my Wildblue account for the past 2 days. I spoke with a customer service rep yesterday and was told you ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Michael McDowell
Modem shortage?
I wonder if anyone else has thought of the possibility that there isn't a real shortage of SB2+ (Wi-Fi) modems?  I think it is possible t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Linda Mallow
service keeps going on and off. modem plugged directly to computer so I know it's not my router
service continually goes on and off, couple seconds on and then couple seconds off.I have unplugged everything per web site instructions ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Chelle
Internet sucks
New service and it is not what I was told it would be !!!!!
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Grumpyoldman
Solution for making the boost 25 router a bridge
simple solution to make the boost 25 router a bridge to a router behind it. Open boost router admin webpage (default 192.168.1.1:8080  us...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of bpilettejr
Unable to login on my computer to community
I registered a Get Satisfaction account and allowed cookies for exede.com and getsatisfaction.com and I even allowed third party cookies ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ronald Stricklin
Viasat 2 is out of Beta
Viasat 2 is out of beta and service ready with deployment starting this week region by region with national coverage by the end of the mo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of CJ DJ
Why is there a difference in plans between account.viasat.com and exede.com sites? - with pictures.
Hey all, I've been an Exede customer for about 4 years now.  Started on the Liberty plan and now on the Freedom plan capped at 12Mbps & ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of bobvick
Can I get ViaSat or is my area exhausted?
When I go to Exede.com and try to order ViaSat internet online, I get the message that ViaSat “may” be available in my area, and I cannot...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chuck
What's your actual speed?
So I figured I'd start a current thread (for bronze, silver and gold unlimited users) who can post what your actually getting. Please u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged