Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1727
Photo of Thomas Moosey
My Review
I want to give a review of Viasat internet service. I am new to Viasat I have had the service for under 30 days. The installation was smo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Val
Unlimited plans?
We are still on the 10GB plan. But decided to check out what our coop is currently offering. they have the Bronze 12($65), Silver 25($90)...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Wayne
Unable to Send emails
I see others are having the same problem. I can not send emails to most addresses--they became blocked yesterday. The return "failed to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of John Cannon
billing rip off
why is my bill $130.05?...I thought it would be prorated for a could weeks at old rate and prorated for a couple weeks at new rate...inn ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Boomer
Use my own router
We recently signed up with Exede/Viasat and are very unhappy with the speeds. Customer service is dismal. I've been told by a tech savv...
  • 3 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Renee Harrington Leonard
do you need a dish for service?
do I need to have a dish for TV and internet service?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob Lance
I hate Viasat. I'm a gamer and had no clue that Viasat didn't support online platforms.
I hate Viasat. I'm a gamer and had no clue that Viasat didn't support online platforms. They do me no good. I have to cancel after 2 w...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dan Krieter
Contact Corporate Office
Charged $75 for service I’ve tried to cancel. I want the phone number for the corporate office. No supervisor will reverse the charge.
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Joyce Trupiano
My service is erratic
my service comes and goes continuously. its not out for long but it mess things up having to wait for it to come back
  • 7 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of nick paul
ViaSat internet vs Fixed Wireless
I wanted to get more information about ViaSat internet. I just recently moved to a rural area and there are not many internet providers ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of hanna
I just signed up for RV internet
I called Viasat this afternoon and said I’m looking for a provider for satellite internet for my rv while I travel..... we talked about m...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Matt Worley
Wildblue website not available when trying to access via AT&T U-verse modems x 2 different locations and multiple p.c.'s
Same laptop. Works fine when on Cox internet service. AT&T gives web site not found no matter what wildblue address used. Exede websit...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Chuck
What's your actual speed?
So I figured I'd start a current thread (for bronze, silver and gold unlimited users) who can post what your actually getting. Please u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Roger Costa
WiFi Gateway Configuration Guide?
How do I get access to a configuration guide for the ViaSat WiFi Gateway? The admin password is on a label on the device. How about ins...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stephen Rice
This forum is like bad crack
I've got no reason to view this forum every day since my Liberty 12 plan works pretty dang good, but for some reason I keep coming back. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Robert Estoker
Wish there was a dish for RV
We were lied to from the very beginnings with Exede. We are planning on going on the road full time in our RV and was told BEFORE we sign...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Darrell Wisz
Data usage
My proposal is to share the details of the data that was used. I'm an extremley low data user, but yet I max out every month without any...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Connor Wilson
I have the largest internet package Viasat has available to purchase, yet I get horrible ping?
Despite having the best package i could get, I still get ping well above 550. It's likely as I live in the country, around 15 or 20 minut...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of TXLady
Working from home with a VPN
I am interviewing for a work from home position and an offer of employment currently is hung on finding a better internet provider.  I ne...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brad
Ask Viasat (almost) Anything: Introducing Forum FAQs!
Submissions for ForumFAQs are now open! Do you have a question for Viasat, big or small? Do you think lots of other people might have ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Announcement