Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1505
Photo of Judge and Jury
What's happening to GetSatisfaction?
This site is doing weird things     There are bouncing hamburgers on the right side of my screen where past post have been made.  They lo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bhofman
Internet in Mexico
When will Viasat/Excede offer internet service to private homes in southern Mexico? Viasat 2 was supposed to provide this service, but I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Anne Crandall
Unlimited Plan I want is missing now!!
Hello! Last week, I was considering changing my plan from the Liberty Plan to an unlimited. At that time, there was a plan for $65 a mo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Daniel Ulery
I know everyone is tired of asking about new vs-2 plans...
Been following a lot of the posts on here about new VS2 plans. Some people wonder what the big deal is since it will free up capacity on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of hollye
New unlimited plan and EXTREMELY slow speeds
I just upgraded to the new unlimited plan. I'm paying for speeds that are supposed to be up to 25 mbps. Since I hooked up the new modem...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Colton
Should I switch
Hello all, Here is my problem. The only internet I have available is 1.5 mbps DSL service from AT&T. Now, I stumbled upon Exede's we...
  • 2 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of computer1949
what does cable resistance & attenuation mean on 192.168.100.1
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jessica
Way too pricey for the service provided
I am really unhappy with Exede. It seems to never work. If my phone is connected to it, it doesn't work. It does not work on my lap top a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Anthony Bryant
Unhappy with unlimited plan
Exede unlimited plans are no good I had the freedom 150 gigabyte plan after seeing the commercial on TV I switch to the unlimited plan wh...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mindy Maples
Unhappy with data usage
Last month I had to buy extra MG and it still didn't speed up the service but you had no problem charging my account. This month, in onl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jan Gyrion
Tired of the Spam!!!
I am considering filing a lawsuit due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my Wildblue email address. I have used the the sugge...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of wm4bama
Software Version UT_3.7.3.11.3
Anyone else have modem Software Version UT_3.7.3.11.3?  Not sure of the date when this version was installed. TRIA Firmware Version 12.02
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Concentric Circles
Bypassing "unlimited" streaming video throttling
I can download Youtube videos and from other sites.  That means, I would would be able to download them at any speed (say, 200kbps), and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Deku
All Hail exede for perfect downloading games onto my xbox one, ps4, and nintendo switch!!! also happy i went with the gold unlimited plan!!!
ok yall if ya dont know i went to the unlimited gold plan with 30mbps but it has worked WONDERS for me :3 even onto gaming also :3 so her...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Alex
How's the Viasat Sparrow browser working for you?
Many of you have been trying our new, super-fast "Sparrow" browser in our ongoing beta test. As we work to make it even better, we'd love...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Article
Photo of Ricky Johnson
Slow slow slow speed
I signed up for an unlimited package with the same speed I had previously. Webpages would not load tonight. It is EXTREMELY slow. It w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Gerard Wolfe
How do I add an additional email to my account
I have an account with wildblue and an email address I would like to add another one , how do I go about adding one?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of George Adams
Looking for user name and password
I am 84, my memory is not very good. I want to monitor my usage, but I can't remember my username or password. And if I wrote it down s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of kiteross
how do i get website to show up on google ?
Hello everyone, This is kite want to know about how do i get website to show up on google in top searches? Some one suggest me like Googl...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Linda
Best router with excede internet
I am new to excede. I have a linksy wireless router. My house is 2 stories and about 3000 square feet. I can not get a good signal on the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered