Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1719
Photo of Dan Krieter
Contact Corporate Office
Charged $75 for service I’ve tried to cancel. I want the phone number for the corporate office. No supervisor will reverse the charge.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of hollye
New unlimited plan and EXTREMELY slow speeds
I just upgraded to the new unlimited plan. I'm paying for speeds that are supposed to be up to 25 mbps. Since I hooked up the new modem...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Boomer
Use my own router
We recently signed up with Exede/Viasat and are very unhappy with the speeds. Customer service is dismal. I've been told by a tech savv...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kris Robinson
Port 2222
Hello, I use the Pantheon hosting service (https://pantheon.io) to host some websites and in order to update the site it's required i co...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Estoker
Wish there was a dish for RV
We were lied to from the very beginnings with Exede. We are planning on going on the road full time in our RV and was told BEFORE we sign...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Owen Lars
Do all the new data plans, even Viasat-2 plans have the reduced data caps?
Looking at what's been posted - are all the new plans the hobbled 100GB capped plans? Or will there be improved plans with VS2?  Looks li...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dottie Blair
printer is not problem
dottieblair@gmail.com wireless printer will not connect to internet. tried wizard.. printer is hp 6500A plus the problem on the dia...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott Kilborn
Getting returned equipment checked in
Cancelled service as of September 8th.  Asked for and got a box early, so sent TRIA and modem on September 7th.  Was received September 1...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lio Rodriguez
Slow downloads on Liberty plan
I've called Exede so many times with no real fixes to the issue I'm having. The speed just plain sucks. I'm getting download speeds of le...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of DavidBrowserGuy
Viasat Browser for iOS and Android phones and tablets!!!
You have been asking for it, and now it is here.  Announcing the beta program for Viasat Browser for iOS and Android devices.  If you w...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of BOB SHUBER
I’ve just tried this new trick to boost speeds.
I know people who don’t have the new 100mbps plan have slower speeds. I tried this trick. It boosted speeds up to 2mbps. Try wrapping tin...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dontrellz Page
Running out of Data of the unlimited 12 what happened is my internet going to be still fast or slow
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tanner Wood.
Horrible service. Reduced speeds even though they claim it's unlimited.
This service is garbage.
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of jesse
Unlimited silver is not unlimited!!!
Was wondering why my internet was running slow until I read the fine print saying when you exceed 150 on the UNLIMITED Silver plan, they...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mark Sheeler
Replacement Modem and Setup
I want to replace my Exede cable modem (it no longer works).  I know it is standard technology, but I need the setup instructions to conf...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of andrew
In Motion Dish for RV?
I've been looking around and can't find any current information on a dish compatible with Viasat for in motion use.  Anyone have experien...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Oliver
Viasat to get $122 million to bring on 700k more homes
Viasat will receive $122.5 million in U.S. federal subsidies through the Connect America Fund, and is tasked with providing internet acce...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Charles Griffith
Gateway Modem Login
I cannot login into my Gateway modem (teepee looking).  Not matter what I enter as password, it adds its own characters when I hit enter....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ronald Stricklin
Website Blocked on this beam - Lutris.net
Lutris.net is blocked from this beam. I've went to multiple people who also use viasat and the wevsite is blocked. Not sure the reasonabl...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of CrazyKatastrophe Gaming
Snail Speed false advertising buncha liers
We have snail speed. You false advertised saying that in our area we don't get snail speed, Exede does the same thing.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged