Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1712
Photo of Mary White
How can I get dependable phone service?
I need a home phone I can rely on. WiFi is not working for us. What can i do?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lamorris Jones
Unlimited
I was told on September the 28th Exede will be offering Unlimited in my area on beam 329 we just got the Freedom 150gb a month back is th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jesse
Unlimited silver is not unlimited!!!
Was wondering why my internet was running slow until I read the fine print saying when you exceed 150 on the UNLIMITED Silver plan, they...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of G E
Before you subscribe to Viasat-Exede unlimited plan
This is what speeds to expect with Viasat unlimited silver plan. Calling them to fix does no good. Been going on for over 6 months
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Thomas Moosey
My Review
I want to give a review of Viasat internet service. I am new to Viasat I have had the service for under 30 days. The installation was smo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of M.E.M.
Video Download Workaround
I have noticed some discussion in the last few months about video download workarounds. I bought a new Windows 10 computer that come...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Thomas Bruce
Paying installer for pole mount?
My question: We had Viasat installed yesterday. When the installatiin tech came he said we needed a pole mount. I asked if I could just ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Brad
Smart Home device data usage
I'm not sure if any of you follow our Facebook page but each Friday we do a WiFi Friday feature which varies by topic and subject that I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andy Schack
Viasat 2 modem issue
Someone mentioned a couple weeks ago that their modem wasn't recovering properly when it lost signal due to bad weather.  I have now star...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rick
Does the current system allow for remote monitoring of my 3 Nest cameras?
Nest cameras, remote monitoring
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tim Taylor
How do they claim 30 mbps is high speed and faster than dsl? I have dsl at 100 mbps, and less $ per month. than
HUH?
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lydell Mosley
Faster upload speeds
Will Exede customer ever get faster upload speeds
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of kevin
anybody figure a way to cancel without paying the early termination fee?
anybody figure a way to cancel without paying the early trmination fee? Shouldnt have to pay since they dont hold up to their side of th...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Paul Adams
Disappointed New Customer
My Viasat system was installed friday and today (sunday) I'm already disappointed. I also have DSL, where I get close to 3 mbps download ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Sheri Hill
Removing equipment
I have to remove the equipment from my roof that you installed????? Wtf???!!!!!! I cannot wait to cancel this horrible service, but for y...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of 9mi 9mi
Why is my latency or ping so high with this internet? I was told it was good for gaming.
I called and wanted internet again. The person said oh yea this will be good for all of your kids. They can game freely on any device lag...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Alex
Tell us about your gaming experience with Exede Internet
Lots of people ask about how well online games work with Exede, but the answer isn't so simple. Some turn-based games like Words With Fri...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Article
Photo of DavidBrowserGuy
Viasat Browser for iOS and Android phones and tablets!!!
You have been asking for it, and now it is here.  Announcing the beta program for Viasat Browser for iOS and Android devices.  If you w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Ricky Johnson
Slow slow slow speed
I signed up for an unlimited package with the same speed I had previously. Webpages would not load tonight. It is EXTREMELY slow. It w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Nathan Hart
For anyone who thinks Viasat is too expensive.
I know a lot of people post about how expensive they think the Gold & Platinum plans are. Saw this on Verizon’s website this morning and ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise