Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1674
Photo of MEM
Comments from a Long Time User
I started this service when it was Wildblue in August of 2009. I am still with these people because I have no other alternative. Wildblue...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Stephen Rice
30 Days of heartwarming Viasat facts
As a retort to the vile and petty lies that we, the benevolent and caring customers of Viasat have endured, I have decided to fight fake ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Alex
Our new satellite has spread its (solar) wings!
It's a long journey up to its orbital slot, but our latest satellite, ViaSat-2, just completed a couple of major milestones: deploying it...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of kevin
anybody figure a way to cancel without paying the early termination fee?
anybody figure a way to cancel without paying the early trmination fee? Shouldnt have to pay since they dont hold up to their side of th...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of chris
Host servers on your satellite
Fortnite is to laggy with 600ms latency. Cut it in half by hosting servers up there so I can be happy. I don't want to hear excuses.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of VinylHanger
It look like we have access to a decent plan.
I just checked our available plans. 50 gold is now showing for new customers with 100 gigs of data. We have 150 on silver, so won't be ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob Lexus
Find wifi signal strength
Some folks may want to discover the weak spots in their wifi coverage areas and possibly move router around to find the sweetest spot to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Judy Masters
I am trying to log into my email if i need to change plan I want unlimited service been with you for yrs
I need to log into my email or change internet service
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of MEM
Download Schedulers
Up until now, I have not taken advantage of the LNFZ on the Liberty 12 plan. My data cap is 12gb per month before throttling. What ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Mark Sheeler
Replacement Modem and Setup
I want to replace my Exede cable modem (it no longer works).  I know it is standard technology, but I need the setup instructions to conf...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Oliver
Do you know how viasat networking works?
Do any of you know how the viasat network does its networking? From what I can tell the public IP doe not reside on the modem. It resides...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Martin Seebach
XMAS port scan attack from WAN (rotating I/Ps)
logs show new hits constantly. how can it get through satellite, dish and modem? what can I set to stop this and stonewall it? this conte...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Sarah Steele
Vissat to slow
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Barry Leaton
Concerning Caller ID: does Voice show you the name and number of a caller, or just the number?
Caller ID is worthless unless it shows you both
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Michael Diamond
Termination fee concerns
Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Never Ending Issue with Exede Requesting Money From Us....
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jen Fowler
Voice Mail set up
I'm having a problem setting up my voice mail. It'll ring 6 times, then basically nothing. I have an answering machine that came with t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bev
Very Good after data reset.
Now that's what Unlimited Silver on VS1 should be delivering - whatever the engeneers have been up to lately, it seems to have helped her...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of andrew
In Motion Dish for RV?
I've been looking around and can't find any current information on a dish compatible with Viasat for in motion use.  Anyone have experien...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
How's the Viasat Sparrow browser working for you?
Many of you have been trying our new, super-fast "Sparrow" browser in our ongoing beta test. As we work to make it even better, we'd love...
  • 1 me too
  • 29 replies
  • Article
Photo of Sharon Penprase
Never Ending Issue with Exede Requesting Money From Us...
Reference “Refund Ticket” number of 23652681. If someone from Exede can get their stuff together and figure out how to tell their system ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged