Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 78
Photo of Alex
What is the cloud, exactly?
From the Exede Blog, some information about the cloud. The cloud is one of those technologies that everyone has heard of, but few know wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Alex
Phishing attack to watch out for
Those busy busy phishermen out there are at it again! If you see an email saying something about a 'WildBlue webmail account update' and ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Alex
What to do if you've been hacked
From the Exede Blog, some tips on what to do if you've been the victim of identity theft or other type of hack attack. Read it here.
  • Alex, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Alex
New email settings for wildblue.net
This Help Center article contains the information for the new POP/IMAP/SMTP settings for wildblue.net and exede.net email. Beginning Aug...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
A few words about spam
We just posted an article about spam and the new Exede.net email system. Have a look.
  • Alex, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
How to manage your email preferences
If you're looking for info on how to customize your email account with exede.net or wildblue.net, take a look at this Help Center article...
  • Alex, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
Get ready for the Exede.net email migration
We're getting ready to shift all Exede.net email accounts onto a new platform. Here's what you need to know: Migration will happen au...
  • Alex, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
Need help with email?
As we migrate exede.net and wildblue.net email accounts to the new platform, we know some will have questions and maybe experience a glit...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
Get ready for Windows 10
Windows 10 will be available starting July 29, but be aware the download for this upgrade is pretty large — about 3 GB. There are some th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived