Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 36
Photo of ExSatUser
LEO Satellites
While I am still pessimistic about LEO satellite technology, they are creating a buzz. And I like the sound of lower cost internet. h...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rose Smith
New silver plan
This might run long, but wanted to tell you my story. I just upgraded from the Liberty 50 plan to the silver 25 with “unlimited” 150 gs...
  • 5 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bev
Speed WOW
Okay, who did what? What fluke did this? Maybe I got sent over to test Viasat2 LOL (kidding) But this morning, my speed is, well, nearly ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of wm4bama
How I use Exede
I noticed the original thread on this subject is closed but I just wanted to add my experience and use. I'm a widower, sole user of Exed...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jim16
The influence of ViaSat
When ViaSat speaks, others reconsider!  "Boeing executives said this week they expected 14 to 17 commercial satellite orders industry-w...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of HMC1940
CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Looking forward to another year of Exede internet. Sorry for all of those who have had poor luck with Exede. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of DAVE  W4DRA
New Install and speeds
I just installed the new modem and it was painless. KUDO'S to EXEDE for making this install as easy as it could be. Directions were very ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Peggy Owens
Exede Satisfaction
I've been an Exede customer (nternet and phone) for about 3 months and so far I've been pretty satisfied.  I moved to the country and Exe...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived