Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 506
Photo of Robert Estoker
Wish there was a dish for RV
We were lied to from the very beginnings with Exede. We are planning on going on the road full time in our RV and was told BEFORE we sign...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver)
Is there ANY anime lovers here? If so what is yalls favorite anime?
JIYA GUYS!!! >:3 as of yall know me as tirzy rice OR a.k.a. deku here now :3 (since ive changed my username to deku :3  ) i was wondering...
  • 2 me toos
  • 45 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alex
How's the Viasat Sparrow browser working for you?
Many of you have been trying our new, super-fast "Sparrow" browser in our ongoing beta test. As we work to make it even better, we'd love...
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Article
Photo of Alex
Slow internet? It could be your router!
From the Exede Blog. Did you know many of the problems we hear about from our customers is related to their router? Read about some ways ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Kyle
Notifications for new data plans?
Is there any way I can be notified when new data plans are available? Especially plans for the Viasat 2? When will we know the details fo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Alex
Tell us about your gaming experience with Exede Internet
Lots of people ask about how well online games work with Exede, but the answer isn't so simple. Some turn-based games like Words With Fri...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Article
Photo of Hugo Martinez Mendez
it is posible to have exede in mexico?
thinking to go and live in Baja California mexico
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Bobbie Ichord
Contact information for Exede
I need a contact number for exede internet. I want to terminate service Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: What are ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Francis X MacFarlane
Traveling with Exede Internet
I plan on doing some rather extensive traveling around the US& Canada and my question is: Is there a way to travel with Exede that won't ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of An0nG33k
My experience (Viasat-2, 50mbps)
The installer came out today and upgraded my dish, he also had to move it a good 70-90 degrees from where it was originally pointing. He ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Stephen Rice
30 Days of heartwarming Viasat facts
As a retort to the vile and petty lies that we, the benevolent and caring customers of Viasat have endured, I have decided to fight fake ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Adam Benado
Service in Central America / Panama
Is there anyone who can help set up service in Central America? I live in a rural area of Panama with 2G (yes, it still exists) cell ser...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
Our new satellite has spread its (solar) wings!
It's a long journey up to its orbital slot, but our latest satellite, ViaSat-2, just completed a couple of major milestones: deploying it...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Alex
F-Secure antivirus support ending Jan. 31
Some Exede and WildBlue customers have had antivirus software from F-Secure as part of their service plan. Effective Jan. 31, 2017, we w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Mechele Mikki
Unlimited internet?
Is Unlimited still coming January? I was told it was and that is the only reason I joined this company.
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lizzie
New Viasat Internet Mobile App Feature
Hi everyone! Just wanted to let those of you with WiFi modems (so if you're using the Viasat/Exede WiFi Modem or the Viasat WiFi Gateway...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Article
Photo of Doris Molina
gaming online with exede? How is it working for you guys?
Does anybody with exede lives in rural area and uses gaming online?  How is it working for you guys?
  • 2 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
Free Zone with a Liberty plan? Why, yes!
Today marks the introduction of a few new Exede plan options available in certain areas. We’ve got Liberty plans with data plans up to 5...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Bhofman
Internet in Mexico
When will Viasat/Excede offer internet service to private homes in southern Mexico? Viasat 2 was supposed to provide this service, but I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alex
A look under the hood of the ViaSat-2 ground network
Satellites get all the press, but the ground network the Viasat team built is equally impressive. Read more in the Inside Viasat blog. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Article