Photo of Stephen McKenney
OTA tv with viasat
Is there a way I can get OTA tv with my viasat internet for free
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tye Crane
Worse ever buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
This is what I see every night every 30 seconds when I try to stream anything so it gives me lots of time to write bad reviews on ever...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of mferner
Data Report
Other Than Outages alot Im Happy with viasat 2! New record of Data usage for me and my plan starts over at midnight tonight! attached is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Billy
Why no service in zip 23024?
NO Service
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Norman
What gives
Well I emailed a question regarding not seeing the advertised $50/month locked for 2 years in my Zip code. Got an answer and when I respo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bill Ross
I am the Scrooge
Welcome to the times of conjestion in Viasat. Happy Holidays.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of nick paul
ViaSat internet vs Fixed Wireless
I wanted to get more information about ViaSat internet. I just recently moved to a rural area and there are not many internet providers ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jim16
Viasat books Falcon Heavy for ViaSat-3 launch
Yes...  https://spacenews.com/viasat-books-falcon-heavy-for-viasat-3-launch/
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Maria
Well I have had my service since Saturday watched 12 hrs Netflix & my data is gone. Im very upset
Well I have had my service since Saturday my daughter has watched 12 hrs of Netflix cartoons and my data is gone. This is bunch of crap c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Owen Lars
Do all the new data plans, even Viasat-2 plans have the reduced data caps?
Looking at what's been posted - are all the new plans the hobbled 100GB capped plans? Or will there be improved plans with VS2?  Looks li...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Langsey
Thinking of switching to Viasat from Verizon LTE
I am thinking about switching to Viasat from Verizon LTE. Ever since they switched to the inlimited plans, the service stinks. The best m...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of VeteranSatUser
PlayOn Cloud Update
So I know M.E.M. and some others on here were following my testing with PlayOn Cloud and in particular can you schedule downloads from it...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of yourguytim
Thank you Viasat
I’m 3 days over data limit. Wish it was like this more often. Loving it for the time being, thanks. It’s now peak as well. Hm. More often...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Debbie
My internet speed is extremely slow, download is 7.62 Mbps with upload at 4.70. How do I get this fixed?
I’ve been with exede/viasat over a year. When I look back at the speed tests from when I first started this service, download was 68.7 &...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of yourguytim
Enjoying my bill?
Throttle me all you want. I’ll never buy more data or fall into your crap business trap. When there’s better internet available one d...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)
Viasat listens...
It appears a no long term contract option is now available to at least some (click image to enlarge)...but it'll cost you and I assume th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of VeteranSatUser
PlayOn Cloud
So I know Andy is no longer here (but he still might read this), and I know M.E.M. and Stephen use PlayOn, and Old Labs was considering i...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of El Miguel
This service totally throttles our internet.
I have had the displeasure of being with excede/Viasat for six years. I know now that they throttle your speeds. They call it “peak” time...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of John Postizzi
Switching to Linux?
Is switching to Linux worth the hassle? What is involved to do this? Is Linux really better than Windows? Thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of L.L.
ViaSat 2 - Is it fast? is it truly unlimited?
What does “Unlimited” mean? What are users experiencing?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question